- Job Title: Night Auditor
- Job Reference: EK360683BirNA
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Salary: £9.50 to £9.50
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magic guest service?
This is something that all employees at Park Regis Birmingham have in common. It is their dedication to creating a home away from home atmosphere that keep our guests coming back to stay.
We believe that our employees are the key to magical guest service, for this we look for a candidate who shares our vision and looks for opportunities to provide magic service.
Our wide range of employee benefits and personalised training and development plans ensure that our team love where they work. These include a full benefits online platform, meals on duty, a pension plan, life insurance, magic treats, birthday celebrations and staff social events, plus many more.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Night Auditor to join our Guest services Department.
As a Night Auditor, you will be required to master the art of versatility and inject some energy whilst completing a variety of duties.
The main duties expected within the role are:
- To make guest reservations and book correctly onto the hotel booking system.
- Ensure updates on bookings are managed in a timely manner to ensure a service and occupancy is not compromised.
- To ensure the Night Audit is completed each shift whether this is carried out personally or by another member on duty. All necessary date should be logged and communicated to the Manager as soon as possible.
- To proactively reduce the risk of business and guest information being shared by means necessary as advised by the General Manager.
- To communicate guest requests and feedback effectively to the team and other effected departments, as appropriate, to ensure guest stay quality or to rectify any issues.
- To ensure required preparation for the next working day is completed to aid hotel efficiency as requested.
- To be fully aware of rates and room sales in line with budget.
- To be fully aware of hotel activities and promote wherever possible.
- Ensure that you comply with company requirements in respect of personal conduct and behaviour.
- Flexibility to respond and satisfy a variety of guest situations.
- Acting as security and fire marshal ensuring guest safety.
- To show genuine care and consideration when managing a guest complainant. You must take ownership of each complaint you receive, regardless of who the complaint was triggered by, and manage to your best ability.
- To try and upsell on rooms and facilities in the hotel.
We are continually evolving, and our team do too, there is no red tape or corporate conflict with us!
We Evolve – You Evolve – We Grow Together
If the position of Night Auditor is the opportunity that you are looking for please apply with your CV. We request that this is in PDF format.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour