- Job Title: Central Sales Office Manager
- Job Reference: EK364734BirSOM
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Salary: £30000 to £30000
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magic guest service?
This is something that all employees at Switch Hospitality Management have in common. It is their dedication to creating a home away from home atmosphere that keep our guests coming back to stay.
We believe that our employees are the key to magical guest service, for this we look for a candidate who shares our vision and looks for opportunities to provide magic service.
Our wide range of employee benefits and personalised training and development plans ensure that our team love where they work. These include a full benefits online platform, meals on duty, a pension plan, life insurance, magic treats, birthday celebrations and staff social events, plus many more.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Central Sales Office Manger to join our Reservations and Events Team.
As a Central Sales Office Manager, you will be required to master the art of versatility and inject some energy whilst completing a variety of duties.
General Scope & Purpose
To be responsible for the success of the Reservations and Events related business throughout our portfolio of hotels. This encompasses; proactively seeking out business for our hotels, converting enquiries into business and ensuring all bookings are executed to the highest standard, and deliver total guests satisfaction. Responsibilities include the following;
Overall Responsibilities to include:
- Assist the Commercial Director to maximise the reservations, conference and events revenue and profit through proactive methods such as upselling, price strategy, board spotting and function diary management to achieve budget.
- Effective Management of the reservations and events department to ensure targets are exceeded, processes are followed, training and development is carried out and communication is fluid with all departments within the hotel
- Actively find ways to upsell through all areas of the business, matching a product to the guest that will increase revenue across our portfolio
- Ensure all customer communication is responded to in a timely manner and inboxes across our portfolio are cleared at the end of each business day
- Assist the Commercial Director with forecasts across the portfolio, ensuring relevant audits are carried out to ensure accurate data to analyse and forecast from
Meetings & Events Responsibilities to include:
- Be responsible for the Amadeus system to ensure data quality, working with support teams where necessary to keep the system up to date and accurate
- Maintain a demand calendar that reflects each business, keeping a regular check on competitor pricing to ensure we are pitching for business to win every booking
Reservations Responsibilities to include:
- Be responsible for the quality of data in the PMS systems across our portfolio
- Train, develop and audit the team to ensure quality of data in accurate to deliver trusted forecasts
- Develop relationships with key market managers of OTA suppliers, ensuring the properties in our portfolios are prominently placed to deliver the best return of our partnership
We are continually evolving, and our team do too, there is no red tape or corporate conflict with us!
We Evolve – You Evolve – We Grow Together
If the position of Sales Office Manager is the opportunity that you are looking for please apply with your CV. We request that this is in PDF format.