- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Earnings: £8.7 to £9.41
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magic guest service?
This is something that all employees at Park Regis Birmingham have in common. It is their dedication to creating a home away from home atmosphere that keep our guests coming back to stay.
We believe that our employees are the key to magical guest service, for this we look for a candidate who shares our vision and looks for opportunities to provide magic service.
Our wide range of employee benefits and personalised training and development plans ensure that our team love where they work. These include a full benefits online platform, meals on duty, a pension plan, life insurance, magic treats, birthday celebrations and staff social events, plus many more.
We now have an exciting opportunity for Receptionist to join our Front office Department.
As a Receptionist, you will be required to master the art of versatility and inject some energy whilst completing a variety of duties. The main duties expected within the role are:
- To ensure a positive guest experience to maximise repeat business.
- To meet individual targets as set in Front Office.
- Look after all equipment & facilities.
- To be competent at operating standard office equipment as well as computers and all I.T and communication systems.
- To strictly follow the Park Regis Birmingham, Brand Standard policy and Laws in terms of Data Protection and Personal Identifiable Information.
- To proactively reduce the risk of business and guest information being shared by means necessary as advised by the Reception Manager.
- To communicate guest requests and feedback effectively to the Front Reception team and other effected departments, as appropriate, to ensure guest stay quality or to rectify any issues.
- To be presentable in appearance in line with company presentation, cleanliness and uniform standards.
- To participate in any training courses as required. Mandatory company courses must be attended.
- Ensure that you comply with company requirements in respect of personal conduct and behaviour.
We are continually evolving, and our team do too, there is no red tape or corporate conflict with us!
We Evolve – You Evolve – We Grow Together
If the position of Receptionist is the opportunity that you are looking for please apply with your CV. We request that this is in PDF format.