Regional Housekeeping AssistantApply
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Earnings: £8.70 to £9.41
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magic guest service?
This is something that all employees at Switch Hospitality Management have in common. It is their dedication to creating a home away from home atmosphere that keep our guests coming back to stay.
We believe that our employees are the key to magical guest service, for this we look for a candidate who shares our vision and looks for opportunities to provide magic service.
Our wide range of employee benefits and personalised training and development plans ensure that our team love where they work. These include a full benefits online platform, meals on duty, a pension plan, life insurance, magic treats, birthday celebrations and staff social events, plus many more.
We now have an exciting opportunity for Regional Housekeeping Assistant to join our Housekeeping Department.
As a Regional Housekeeping Assistant, you will be required to master the art of versatility and inject some energy whilst completing a variety of duties.
The main duties expected within the role are:
- To provide a clean, safe and correctly presented section (includes bedrooms, corridors, public areas and linen cupboards) and through working closely with the housekeeper, and other colleagues, providing a fast, easy and accurate service for our guests.
- Ensure that the guest bedroom is well presented and in accordance with Switch, Brand Standard and excellent operating standards as well as Mystery audit standards.
- To abide by the time allocated for cleaning and preparing guest rooms without compromising standards.
- To ensure your trolley is well stocked with cleaning equipment, guest room supplies and supplied linen stock at the start of every shift. Ensure your trolley is replenished for the next shift.
- To always keep the pantry and housekeeping storage areas tidy and organised.
- To ensure bedroom literature is up to date and in good order.
- To monitor the quality control of the linen.
- To follow company procedures for linen rejects.
- Report anything you see that requires attention in the way of maintenance issues to maintenance and to ensure this is communicated effectively to relevant departments (e.g. Front Office team and the Head Housekeeper).
- Assist in controlling employee and guest laundry & dry cleaning.
- To keep all linen rooms tidy, organised, and locked at all times.
- When required, to support the cleaning of other departments in the hotel and public areas; includes Conference and banqueting, Bars, Restaurant, Reception, Spa, corridors, public and staff toilets.
- Maintain the cleanliness of corridors and staircases. Clearing and removal of room service trays back to the restaurant.
- To use and store all cleaning materials and chemicals as per Health and Safety guidelines procedures.
- Must be able to carry out demanding manual work both lifting and carrying.
We are continually evolving, and our team do too, there is no red tape or corporate conflict with us!
We Evolve – You Evolve – We Grow Together
If the position of Regional Housekeeping Assistant is the opportunity that you are looking for please apply with your CV. We request that this is in PDF format.