Food and Beverage AssistantApply
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Earnings: £8.70 to £9.41
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magic guest service?
This is something that all employees at Park Regis Birmingham have in common. It is their dedication to creating a home away from home atmosphere that keep our guests coming back to stay.
We believe that our employees are the key to magical guest service, for this we look for a candidate who shares our vision and looks for opportunities to provide magic service.
Our wide range of employee benefits and personalised training and development plans ensure that our team love where they work. These include a full benefits online platform, meals on duty, a pension plan, life insurance, magic treats, birthday celebrations and staff social events, plus many more.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our Food and Beverage Department.
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, you will be required to master the art of versatility and inject some energy whilst completing a variety of duties.
The main duties expected within the role are:
- To be welcoming and approachable to all guests visiting the restaurant, ensuring that Park Regis etiquette standards are used when greeting and seating guests.
- To clear tables within the allocated time given causing minimal disruptions to present guests using the restaurant facilities.
- Look after all equipment & facilities.
- To participate in any training courses as required. Mandatory company courses must be attended.
- To show genuine care and consideration when managing a guest complainant. You must take ownership of each complaint you receive, regardless of who the complaint was triggered by, and manage to your best ability.
- To be flexible with working hours to meet the demands of the business
- To create and maintain good working relationships with colleagues in the Food and Beverage team and other departments throughout the hotel.
We are continually evolving, and our team do too, there is no red tape or corporate conflict with us!
We Evolve – You Evolve – We Grow Together
If the position of Food and Beverage Assistant is the opportunity that you are looking for please apply with your CV. We request that this is in PDF format.