Regional Housekeeping SupervisorApply
- Location: Park Regis Birmingham
- Earnings: £10.00 to £10.00
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magic guest service?
This is something that all employees at Switch Hospitality Management have in common. It is their dedication to creating a home away from home atmosphere that keep our guests coming back to stay.
We believe that our employees are the key to magical guest service, for this we look for a candidate who shares our vision and looks for opportunities to provide magic service.
Our wide range of employee benefits and personalised training and development plans ensure that our team love where they work. These include a full benefits online platform, meals on duty, a pension plan, life insurance, magic treats, birthday celebrations and staff social events, plus many more.
We now have an exciting opportunity for Regional Housekeeping Supervisor to join our Housekeeping Department.
As a Regional Housekeeping Supervisor you will be required to master the art of versatility and inject some energy whilst completing a variety of duties.
The main duties expected within the role are:
- Assist the Executive Housekeeping Manager in the supervision of the housekeeping and laundry operation to ensure product quality standards are met by providing a clean, safe and correctly presented section (includes bedrooms, corridors, public areas and linen cupboards).
- To actively promote a positive attitude throughout the hotel.
- Inspect all assigned bedrooms, suites and public areas to ensure furnishings, guest rooms/suites, equipment, linens, and public areas are clean and in good repair to meet guest satisfaction.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Support day-to-day staffing requirements in the absence of the Executive Housekeeping Manger.
- Plan and assign work, in the absence of the Housekeeping Manger.
- To use and store all cleaning materials and chemicals as per Health and Safety guidelines procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent time keeping and complete duties assigned in a timely manner.
- Educate and train all employees in compliance with governmental and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
We are continually evolving, and our team do too, there is no red tape or corporate conflict with us!
We Evolve – You Evolve – We Grow Together
If the position of Regional Housekeeping Supervisor is the opportunity that you are looking for please apply with your CV. We request that this is in PDF format.