Central reservations & Events Co-OrdinatorApply
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Earnings: £21040 to £21040
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magic guest service?
This is something that all employees at Park Regis Birmingham have in common. It is their dedication to creating a home away from home atmosphere that keep our guests coming back to stay.
We believe that our employees are the key to magical guest service, for this we look for a candidate who shares our vision and looks for opportunities to provide magic service.
Our wide range of employee benefits and personalised training and development plans ensure that our team love where they work. These include a full benefits online platform, meals on duty, a pension plan, life insurance, magic treats, birthday celebrations and staff social events, plus many more.
We now have an exciting opportunity for Central reservations & Events Co-Ordinator to join our Sales.
As a Central reservations & Events Co-Ordinator, you will be required to master the art of versatility and inject some energy whilst completing a variety of duties. The main duties expected within the role are:
· Take a proactive sales approach and in line with strategy, adapt sales solutions to meet client needs and expectations.
· Dealing with all M&E calls, face to face meetings and email enquiries efficiently and professionally.
· Ensure all reservations are accepted, recorded and confirmed accurately in accordance to the company’s policy and legal standards.
· Use reservations system in retrieving, updating and inputting room reservations.
· Excellent communication skills, acting as a main point of contact for all prospective clients.
· Accurately identify customer needs, draw up well presented and customised M&E proposals in line with brand policies and standards of presentation.
· Identify any sales leads and forward on to the Sales Team
· Ensuring all enquiries are recorded accurately, understand and demonstrate data input rules and client file updates are respected.
· Maintain current and past client records and ensure any changes are communicated as necessary.
· To develop relationships with local clients, direct bookers and agency workers to ensure appropriate follow up with the Sales Team to ensure maximum use of facilities.
We are continually evolving, and our team do too, there is no red tape or corporate conflict with us!
We Evolve – You Evolve – We Grow Together
If the position of Central reservations & Events Co-Ordinator is the opportunity that you are looking for please apply with your CV. We request that this is in PDF format.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,040.00 per year