- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Earnings: £20000 to £20000
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magic guest service?
This is something that all employees at Park Regis Birmingham have in common. It is their dedication to creating a home away from home atmosphere that keep our guests coming back to stay.
We believe that our employees are the key to magical guest service, for this we look for a candidate who shares our vision and looks for opportunities to provide magic service.
Our wide range of employee benefits and personalised training and development plans ensure that our team love where they work. These include a full benefits online platform, meals on duty, a pension plan, life insurance, magic treats, birthday celebrations and staff social events, plus many more.
We now have an exciting opportunity for Sales Executive to join our Sales.
As a Sales Executive, you will be required to master the art of versatility and inject some energy whilst completing a variety of duties. The main duties expected within the role are:
· To maintain the smaller existing corporate client portfolio to ensure all opportunities are met and seeking new opportunities with local and national accounts.
· To analyse arrival reports and reservations made yesterday reports to identify potential new corporate accounts
· To research local construction projects and establish requirements for accommodation
· Plan & host 2 monthly hospitality events for the corporate segment: to include local bookers, utilising the arrivals and GDS tools with the intention of thanking current corporates and looking for new opportunities.
· To positively identify & grow the banqueting segment from local corporates.
· To positively identify and research charity/societies/corporate long service awards, local schools and Christmas parties.
· To positively identify and research Association business both locally and nationally
· To positively identity & grow Day Delegate opportunity to ensure sales are maximised.
We are continually evolving, and our team do too, there is no red tape or corporate conflict with us!
We Evolve – You Evolve – We Grow Together
If the position of Sales Executive is the opportunity that you are looking for please apply with your CV. We request that this is in PDF format.
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000.00 per year