Chef de PartieApply
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Earnings: £10.12 to £10.12
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magic guest service?
This is something that all employees at Switch Hospitality Management have in common. It is their dedication to creating a home away from home atmosphere that keep our guests coming back to stay.
We believe that our employees are the key to magical guest service, for this we look for a candidate who shares our vision and looks for opportunities to provide magic service.
Our wide range of employee benefits and personalised training and development plans ensure that our team love where they work. These include a full benefits online platform, meals on duty, a pension plan, life insurance, magic treats, birthday celebrations and staff social events, plus many more.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie
As a Chef de Partie you will be required to master the art of versatility and inject some energy whilst completing a variety of duties.
Every member of staff is expected to ensure that the hotel guests are comfort, satisfaction and wellbeing is catered for in a friendly, helpful, efficient and personalised manner at all times. Excellence is achieved by going above and beyond what is usually expected of us and is maintained by working well in a team and supporting others in your own and other departments as necessary.
The main duties expected within the role are:
- To ensure the entire food production process is in line with the company standards and food hygiene regulations.
- To have flair in presenting food to the customer
- To work with food and beverage team to ensure guests receive a seamless dining experience.
- Adhere to policy and procedures as set out in the staff handbook and SOP Manual.
- To regularly communicate with the restaurant team in regards to product availability, the length of wait, recook orders and menu questions.
- To be aware of any guest dietary requirements and allergies or any other special menu requests.
- To keep all food stored in line with food hygiene regulations.
- To keep the kitchen area clean and tidy.
- To ensure a positive guest experience to maximise repeat business.
- To meet individual targets as set by the Head Chef.
- Look after all equipment & facilities.
- To communicate guest requests and feedback effectively to the other Chefs and other effected departments, as appropriate, to ensure guest stay quality or to rectify any issues.
- To be presentable in appearance in line with company presentation, cleanliness and uniform standards.
- To participate in any training courses as required. Mandatory company courses must be attended.
We are continually evolving, and our team do too, there is no red tape or corporate conflict with us!
We Evolve – You Evolve – We Grow Together
If the position of Chef de Partie is the opportunity that you are looking for please apply with your CV. We request that this is in PDF format.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.12 per hour